Voice Deepening Pills: Are There Pills to Make Voice Deeper
Last Updated on
- 0.1 Are you trying to achieve a deeper voice?
- 0.2 7 tips on how to make your voice sound deeper
- 0.3 Practice really does make perfect…
- 0.4 Another reason you might have a weak pitched voice
- 1 Do Women Dig Deeper Voices?
- 2 How to Make Your Voice Deeper
Are you trying to achieve a deeper voice?
A lot of men suffer from a squeaky or even feminine voice. This can severely affect their ego and social status. The reason this is so damaging is that when a male has a deep and clear voice it makes them confident, and when they are confident it causes people who are listening to them speak, to trust them.
When you feel confident about your voice it shows in how you speak, what you say, and even in your body language.
7 tips on how to make your voice sound deeper
- When you are sitting or standing, hold your head down with your chin above your chest and start humming. Do you notice that when you lift your head higher the pitch will rise to a more feminine sound? This means that your vocal cords are strained and may need some exercise to get them in shape. The muscle in your throat called the larynx, or more commonly known as your voice box, is like a muscle. Repeat this exercise throughout your day and you will feel an improvement.
- Another approach might be surgery on your voice box. The surgery is called a laryngoplastic phonosurgery. During this surgery, a small incision is made over the lower portion of your larynx cartilage. They keep the patient awake, but under local anesthesia. This way the patient remains awake so the doctor can hear how the voice sounds and get the best results.
- One technique could be breathing exercises. To do this you should practice breathing through your nose. When breathing through your nose your pitch changes sound rather than when breathing out of your mouth.
- Some men have tried hormonal replacement therapy. Taking this route will work, but can also have many undesirable side effects.
- Another route that might appeal more to you could be hypnosis. This deals more with a lack of confidence. It helps you relax and stay focused while teaching you how to captivate people when you speak.
- A voice coach can help you pronounce your words more eloquently and cause you to not have to think before you speak and allow you to concentrate on breathing through your nose and sounding more confident.
- Also intertwining with a voice coach, you could try getting singing lessons. This would help you exercise your larynx and have a wider range of pitches. Practice really does make perfect.
Practice really does make perfect…
If you aren’t too sure about all of these different ways to manage your voice and aren’t ready to tell the world you are not comfortable with how you sound, you can always practice at home. Stand in front of your mirror and practice singing on different pitches while breathing through your nose.
Another reason you might have a weak pitched voice
One reason you might have a weak pitched voice is due to stress. Stress causes a lot of problems within your body and if you can reduce the stress within your life it may help tremendously for you to be confident, and speak out, and who knows, when you speak out it may be a lot lower pitched than you realize.
We communicate every day with our voices and it’s logical that some of us might desire a deeper voice. Our everyday thoughts and feelings are expressed through different means one of which is speech.
The combination of lungs, voice box and vocal cords mold vocal tones into recognizable/decodable sounds. The tone of a person determines how well his/her communication is decoded.
For example, listening to iconic voices such as James Erl Jones (Lion King) or Peter Cullen (Optimus Prime) is orgasmic, I could listen to these guys all day.
Who wouldn’t want to have a voice like Peter Cullen’s? Every time you speak or give a speech everyone shuts ups and marvels at your glory.
Do Women Dig Deeper Voices?
Yes. Women consider deep voices to be manly and more attractive.
Men with deeper voices are authoritative and more confident than their high-pitched counterparts.
With all the attention that deep-voiced men get, everyone now wants to deepen their voice. However, voices are natural occurring and there is very little you can do to change your voice.
Deeper voices such as Peter Cullen’s are associated with long and thick vocal cords. The longer and thicker your vocal cords are the deeper your voice will be.
This means that if you want to deepen your voice you’ll have to increase the length and thickness of your vocal cords. Sound easy, right?
Really consider all the great actors that you really admire in the films you’ve seen over the last few years. Whether it be George Clooney, Vin Diesel, Sean Connery, Peter Coyote, Morgan Freeman, James Earl Jones, and even the late Barry White.
All of these great actors have one thing in common and that is the simple fact that they all have great deep voices that are extremely memorable. Now think back to some other actors that are great on screen but rarely do you remember them. Tom Cruise perhaps. He is a great actor no doubt, but really if he wasn’t great on screen would you ever remember who he was? I highly doubt it.
What is it about the voice of an actor that makes him step up and above the rest of the crowd?
Learning how to make your voice deeper is going to give you positive results in terms of the ladies. You just need to be willing to put in the work to get a deeper voice.
Please note that before we go on I am in no way talking about the individual acting abilities of these great actors. I’m simply talking about one quality and that is the sound of their voice. Those I’ve mentioned above, are all great memorable actors but only a few select of them are legendary.
The simple fact is that those of the actors that really stand out are the ones that have deep timber voices that really make them sound great. Now while Tom Cruise might be a great actor (no doubt) his voice doesn’t do him justice, often times he will sound like a woman. They say that his voice is many of his films is given bass support to make it sound more manly!
While on the other hand there are actors out there that we remember significantly due to the sound of their deep voice. Actors such as Vin Diesel. Whether or not a movie is you know that whenever Vin appears on the screen your going to sit back, stop what you’re doing, and immediately pay attention to what he has to say.
To get a deep voice is simple but few put in the work that is required to gain the results and make your voice deeper. Sometimes you need to stop thinking about how to get a deeper voice and just go out there and get one.
Even if you’re not built like a Roman god if you have a deep timber thick sexy voice women are going to find you irresistibly attractive and will pay attention to every word that comes out from your mouth.
You can be a fat slob but if you have a voice like Barry White’s you are going to have a lot more success than a man who is super ripped with a body of a model and a high pitched girls voice. Yes, it’s quite possible to learn how to make your voice sound deeper.
A really high pitched voice or even if you have a mildly high pitched voice you’re going to find that nobody is going to listen to you and that whenever you have something to say no matter how important people’s attention is going to wade quickly.
A simple reason women just don’t care for a man with a high pitched voice is because they often times relate a high pitched voice to that of a man who is thin, reedy, harsh, wimpy, weak and simply not one who can fulfill her needs.
There just is no warmth in that voice because it’s being powered completely by the throat. This is the reason why people, in general, don’t remember anything a person with a high pitched voice has to say.
When I learned how to make my voice deeper I realized I had to work on it myself nobody else was going to give it to me. Make your voice deep just by doing it.
Those men with deep voices are those that use their whole chest including the diaphragm to power the voice. There is real warmth to that voice because the whole sound is vibrating through their chest before echoing out.
Would you rather possess a voice that is deep and warm to hear the sound of or something that people just can’t wait for you to shut up? To deepen your voice can give you ultimate power. Making your voice deeper can really change your life for the better as it has for me.
We all have that deeper more timber voice inside of us, that will grab the attention of everyone that is out there. This is your true voice and something that you just need to activate. So if you want to really learn how to make your voice deeper then stop complaining go out there and just do it!
The only way to get this voice to come out is by powering it with your vocal cords. Are you wanting to find out how to get the voice of your dreams, the voice women are going to pay attention too?
How to Make Your Voice Deeper
Well, it is not that easy unless you can time travel, which I’m guessing you can’t.
You only get one shot to develop a deeper voice and it is during puberty.
Puberty is always rough for most boys as they experience all these changes with the most embarrassing one being voice cracking.
Do you remember how that felt? Especially if you were the first among your peers to experience voice cracking.
Voice cracking was a result of increased levels of testosterone during puberty which triggered the thickening and lengthening of the vocal cords.
Since the amounts of testosterone varied the boys experienced different changes. Some grew thicker and longer cords while others retained their short and relatively thin vocal cords.
The boys who gained thicker cords ended up with deep natural voices. They also became a magnet for women since men with deeper voices were considered to be stronger and more virile.
1. Practice Speaking in a Lower Guttural Voice
There are several ways to get a deeper voice and the most common involves lowering the voice by projecting it from the lower parts of the throat.
It actually works but the problem is that the voice is hardly audible.
Also, consistent use of this trick does more harm than good. The more you project your voice from the lower parts of your throat the more you damage your vocal cords.
If you consistently do this, you’ll be exposing your vocal cords to wear and tear which often results in a hoarse voice.
2. Consider Voice Deepening Pills
The best way to deepen your voice without damaging your vocal cords is through the use of voice deepening pills/ medication/supplements.
Long and thick vocal cords are a result of increased levels of testosterone thus men opt to take testosterone supplements in hope that they will deepen their voices.
None of the supplements have proven results that show they aid in deepening men’s voices.
Vita Vocals & Voice Enhancer
The remaining option is to use deepening pills such as Vita Vocals & Voice Enhancer, which are all natural and have been formulated after years of research to find the perfect formula.
The said formula is a product of Vita vocal health, a company that specializes in green healing. They are driven by the need to create products that cure voice and throat related ailments. It has taken them years of studying, research, observing and experimenting to make the best product for deepening voices.
Vita Vocals & Voice Enhancers is popular among singers due to the damage caused to their vocals after years of straining the vocal cords.
Initially, this supplement was developed to help alleviate and relieve symptoms of vocal cords damage. They also repair vocal cord strain. 5 years of research, testing and experimentation has resulted in such an amazing formula.
Benefits of using Vita Vocals Voice Deepening Pills
- Throat & Voice Enhancer contains a powerful blend of vitamins and natural herbs. It was formulated for the sole purpose of enhancing the voices of professionals such as singers, broadcasters, actors, educators and public speakers. It softens the vocal cords, improves vocal cord closure and decreases swelling.
- Strengthens and protects your voice during continued use. If you have ever tried shouting all night long during a concert or a party you are likely to have developed a hoarse voice after straining your voice all night. This supplement helps strengthen your cords and protect them in case you run into such situations.
- Voice Deepening. Perhaps the most sought after benefit, a deeper voice is every man’s dream. Vita Vocals are said to deepen your resonance, improve your timbre and broaden your range. It might not give you the deepest voice but it is certainly the closest you’ll ever get to such a voice without surgery.
- It’s fast acting. You will notice a difference in your voice within days of taking the supplements. It also improves your voice regardless of whether your voice was perfectly healthy.
Other ways of deepening your voice include the use of cross-sex hormone therapy. It’s commonly used during gender transition and it results in voice masculinization by increasing the length and thickness of the vocal cords thus lowering your pitch.
The lower pitch might not be enough to help you identify as a male speaker thus you will require the services of a voice pathologist to aid with the voice training.
A voice pathologist will help you access your altered pitch range and habituate your new pitch into your everyday speech. The end result is a deep masculine voice.
Although we all want deeper voices be sure not to overdo it. A deep voice is sexy but you should remember that your primary concern is communicating.
Therefore, try to maintain a balance between understandability and a deep voice. Instead of focusing on making your voice deep, focus your energy in developing your natural voice to its full potential.