- 1 Always Go For the Best Penis Extenders
- 2 Do Penis Extenders Fit All Size Penis? Do They Work For All Men?
- 2.1 Will A Penis Extender Fit If I Am Below Average?
- 2.2 Will A Penis Extender Fit If I Am Above Average?
- 2.3 Do You Have To Use A Penis Extender Differently If You Are Bigger Or Smaller Than Average?
- 2.4 Who Can Benefit The Most From Using a Penis Extender?
- 2.5 Do You Need Comfort Components When Using a Penis Extender?
- 3 The Core Components That Makeup A Penis Extender
- 4 How To Adjust Traction Tension
- 5 Top 3 Penis Extender Support Systems
- 6 Beginner Penis Extension Routine: Setting Yourself Up For Success
Mechanized Extension – Better Than The Rest
Penis extension is a variant of stretching that involves attaching a small unobtrusive device to your penis. You may already be thinking this is crazy, but this method is actually the only form of penis enlargement that has been proven clinically to lengthen your penis. The device you used is known as a penis extender. They are also referred to as a traction device or penis stretcher.
All the device does is apply a constant stretch that you will not feel – for the most part (some tension will be felt as your penis adapts). All you have to do is increase traction tension (stretching tension), add additional extension rods, and clean your device.
Becoming accustomed to this practice will pay off over a series of months – hint hint, a longer penis. It’s that simple and there is nothing difficult about using a mechanized stretcher other than overcoming the mental aspect of what you are doing.
Always Go For the Best Penis Extenders
The most notable device that tens of thousands of men have used are these three brands